Fanfiction Special

FANFICTION SITES

Here, in no particular order, are some of the pages which help to find Fanfics or pages which gives you suggestions on how to write them. Below each link you will find a very brief review and description of each. Like our other features, we will add to this list as we find more pages and/or review more that fit this catagory.

FANFIC RESOURCE PAGES

Greenbean's Homepage


Creator:      Greenbeans

Description:

  • Contains several articles about fanfic writting in Essay/Rants Section
  • Also contains fanart, plus fic libraries containing owner's own fics and personal favorites


Sailor Orion's Refuge


Creator:      Sailor Orion

Description:

  • A resource for tips on how to create your own senshi for use in fics, RPGs, etc.
  • Includes the "Sailor Generator", where you can put all your ideas for a character together and print out a character sheet.
  • Also contains it's own Sailor Orion fanfic, with accompanying fanart, music, and other materials


FANFIC ARCHIVE PAGES

The Best Sailor Moon Fanfiction


Creator:      John Hitchen - maintained by "Serenity" & "Nephrite"

Description:

  • All fics are read by the site operators before they are posted, and only those the approve of are posted. (Hence the name of the site...)
  • Interview Section with SM fic authors.
  • Search for fics by author, senshi, season, title, category and even time period!
  • Includes "Top Ten" listing favorite fics of the site creator, and maintainers
  • Easy navigate with frames. Sure the design is a bit dated looking, but it's very easy to follow and quick to load.


Kawaii Love


Creator:      LadySpring16

Description:

  • A "themed" fanfic archive, focusing on fics about the relationship of Usagi and Mamoru.
  • Fics are organized by Authors, Occasions, Seasons, and title.
  • Includes the site owner's list of "favorite" fics.


A Sailor Moon Romance


Creator:      Andrea Hui and Sailor Skuld

Description:

  • Hands down, this is the largest of all SM Fanfic Archives.
  • The Fic archive is organized mainly by author name only. They have started a category index, but it's limited to only a very small amount of the fics.
  • Updates weekly (currently on Sundays).
  • Includes forums, fanart, romantic pictures, and romantic music sections.
  • Also includes 'Lemon' and 'Hentai' fics.


Is there a site you would like to submit to this list? Click Here



Sections

 

  Writing SM Fanfics || Articles || Links || Fic Index Top || Main || Email   
© 2004 AQ